Effective September 30, 2021, Dayton Physicians Network will no longer use CareSpace as our patient portal to access your medical records. Our new electronic medical record platform will be Epic, which offers a different patient portal called MyChart. If you are interested in downloading your medical records out of CareSpace or emailing them to someone else, please follow the below instructions before September 30th.
Log into CareSpace at carespaceportal.com
- Enter your Email (that is registered with CareSpace)
- Enter your Password
- Click Log in
VIEW, DOWNLOAD AND TRANSMIT CCDAS
Patients and authorized representatives can view, download, and transmit their health information via CareSpace. Built based on regulatory guidelines, this feature promotes interoperability and enables patients to securely share their records with another provider.
From the “Health” page, patients have the ability to “Send Record” or “Download” their CCDA as HTML.
- Select the download button
- Select Download HTML
- Enter start and end dates of medical information
- Click Download
To Send Record (to yourself, a caregiver or another provider), patients should include the following:
- Select ‘send record’
- Enter the recipient’s email address (your e-mail or someone else’s e-mail)
- Enter the desired Start and End date of medical information
- Enter any notes for the recipient
- Enter A password for security and encryption purposes
* You, or your recipient will need to use this to ‘open’ the document that is received